Monday, 2 January 2017

First blog post, TBR list and 2017 Reading challenge

Hey, guys. Espresso Patronum here and welcome to my first blog post. I thought for my first blog post I should talk about my reading challenge for 2017 seeing as it is the start of the new year and my TBR (to be read) list.


Reading Challenge 2017

Reflecting back to last year, I realized that I did not read as much as I would like. It's not that I did not have the time to read but I spent my free time watching Netflix. So by the end of 2017, I would have liked to have read 50 books whether they are books I have already read or books from my TBR list. If you want to see my progress you can click on the Expresso Patronum reading challenge tab at the top. 


TBR List

Below is my TBR list. I will be updating this list frequently with new books I buy and striking out books I have read. So check back to see my updated list.


  1. Asylum by Madeleine Roux 
  2. Ballads of suburbia by Stephanie Kuehert 
  3. Before I fall by Lauren Oliver 
  4. Dear life you suck by Scott Blagden 
  5. Everland by Wendy Spinale 
  6. Exile by Kevin Emerson 
  7. Flawed by Cecelia Ahern 
  8. Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow 
  9. Have a nice day by Julie Halpern 
  10. Hold still by Nina Lacour 
  11. Holding up the universe by Jennifer Niven 
  12. Looking for Alaska by John Green 
  13. Meet me at the river by Nina de Gramont 
  14. Miss peregrine's home for peculiar children series by Ransom Riggs 
  15. My heart and other black holes by Jasmine Wanga 
  16. One man guy by Michael Barakiva 
  17. Our chemical hearts by Krystal Sutherland 
  18. Peter pan by J.M Barrie 
  19. Remix by Non Pratt 
  20. Replica by Lauren Oliver 
  21. Rude by Jay Crownover 
  22. Side effects may vary by Julie Murphy 
  23. Six impossible things by Fiona Wood 
  24. Suicide notes by Michael Thomas Ford 
  25. Tape by Steven Camden 
  26. The Haters by Jesse Andrews 
  27. The Immortals series by Alyson Noel 
  28. The Probability of miracles by Wendy Wunder 
  29. The Problem with forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  30. The Savage song by Victoria Schwab 
  31. The Soul Seekers series by Alyson Noel 
  32. The Sweet dead life by Joy Preble 
  33. The Distance between us by Kasie West 
  34. Thirteen Reasons why by Jay Asher 
  35. We know it was you by Maggie Thrash 
  36. We were liars by C. Lockhart 
  37. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan 
  38. Zac & Mia by A.J Betts 
  39. The Raven boys by Maggie Stiefvater 
  40. The Diabolic by S.J Kincaid 
  41. 100 Days by Nicole McInnes 
  42. Rockoholic by C.J Skuse 
  43. Vicious by V.E Schwab 
  44. A Gathering of Shadows by V.E Schwab 
  45. Ready player one by Ernest Cline 

Well, guys, I have to go, I have to start on my reading challenge. Hope to see you all next week
“This is my favorite book in all the world, though I have never read it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment