Monday, 27 February 2017

Owl Crate Review February

Hey guys, how are you all going? It is my favourite time of the month and that is the new owl crate. This months theme is run away with the circus.



The first thing I saw as was a candle made by Frostbeard Studio's. The candle smells heavenly. It is a blend caramel popcorn, roasted chestnuts, and bonfire fragrances. Lighting the candle makes you feel like you are actually at the circus.



Owl crate is working again with the company Geek Fire Labs. This time they have created a lip balm inspired by a classic carnival snack, mini doughnut. This lib balm is really yummy and I don't like it will last too long.



The next thing in this months box is page flags from Girl Of All Work. These will really come in handy for when I do book reviews because I can mark pages with different stickys while I am reading the book.




Owl crate has included this really cute notebook from Attic Journals. This adorable notebook are created by hand and are perfect to take some notes while reading.



The next item is a tote bag that is perfect for carrying your books. The bag is by Evie Bookish and is inspired by the book The Night Circus.


The book this month is Caraval by Stephanie Garber.


This story is about two sisters, Scarlett and Tella, who run away from their controlling father, and join in the game of Caraval. Scarlett has dreamed of attending Caraval her entire life, but things go awry almost immediately , as Tella is kidnapped and becomes a part of the game itself. Now Scarlett is in a race against time to find the clues, navigate the game, and rescue her sister before it's too late. The book also includes an exclusive quote card, a sneak peak of the audio book, a signed book plate and a letter from the author. 


I hope you enjoyed this weeks blog post and see you all next week.









No comments:

Post a Comment