Thursday, 24 August 2017

Best Romance Lines

Books have the sweetest lines. The boy to the girl, and the girl to the boy. They are so romantic.

1. The One by Kiera Cass:

“Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break anyway.”

2. Harry Potter - the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling:

“What do I care how he looks? I am good-looking enough for both of us, I theenk!"

3. The Princess Bride by William Goldman

"Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

“Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.” 

5. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon

“Spoiler alert: Love is worth everything. Everything.”

See you all next week!

~ Tea-Riffic 

No comments:

Post a Comment