Thursday, 31 August 2017

HOGWARTS

Which Hogwarts house you would be in and which classes you would take. Thank you pottermore, for the answers to this question.

So... I would be in Ravenclaw. 

Motto: "wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure" 

Character Traits: Intelligent, wise, sharp, witty, individual

And for the classes, what year? Because if I'm in first year, I don't really have a choice. 

I'm going to make it third year because then I get to pick classes.

  1. Astronomy
  2. Charms
  3. Dark Arts
  4. Defence Against the Dark Arts 
  5. Herbology
  6. History of Magic
  7. Muggle Studies 
  8. Potions
  9. Transfiguration

So those are the core classes, now for my electives. 

  1. music
  2. ghoul studies

That's everything for this week. Comment your hogwarts house either in the comments section or on our most recent instagram picture!

See you next week

~ Tea-Riffic 

No comments:

Post a Comment