Anyways, for this weeks post I decided to do a book tag. The original tag was made by epic reads and the link can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdes8O-bHI0
IF YOU COULD INVITE ONE AUTHOR AND THEIR FICTIONAL CHARACTERS TO TEA, WHO WOULD YOU INVITE AND WHAT WOULD YOU SERVE THEM?
I think it would be really cool to have tea (I would have coffee as I don't like tea) with J.K Rowling and the characters from Harry Potter. I would serve butterbeer and ask them to do a bunch of spells for me.
WHAT BOOK WOULD YOU LIKE A PREQUEL FOR?
I had to think long and hard about this one as there are many books I want a prequel for. I think I would want a prequel for perks of being a wallflower as it is one of my favourite books and I want more.
IF YOU RAN INTO YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR ON THE TRAIN AND COULD ONLY SAY ONE SENTENCE TO THEM, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?
IF YOU RAN INTO YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR ON THE TRAIN AND COULD ONLY SAY ONE SENTENCE TO THEM, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?
First reading this question, the only place that I could think of that has trains is England because where I am from there is no trains as transportation. In think of England got me think about J.K Rowling, Harry Potter and the Hogwart Express. The first thing I would say or I guess ask if she was planning on making books about the main characters but in the future or books about their kids going to hogwarts.
In school for english class we did a lot of reading. I remember in 6 grade, we had a racetrack and you got to move your car with the number of pages you have read and you would get a prize if you made it to the finish line. But those books I was more forced to read. The first book that I read for my own enjoyment and made me a reader was the twilight series a few years later.
Are you trying to making me suffer?!?! I have too many books and can't just choose one.
WHAT DYSTOPIAN WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE IN IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE ONE AND WHY?
I would what to be part of the harry potter universe. I like it would be cool to be a wizard, cast spells and be friends with the famous trio.
I know I have said this for most of the questions but the Harry Potter series (even though I have not finished reading it). But I like the whole concept/plot of the series.
That is all for this weeks post and I will see you all next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment