Thursday, 23 March 2017

My favourite book Quotes

Hey guys! Today I will be posting about my top 7 favourite book quotes. I thought of this idea because I love reading posts that help me understand blogger's personality a little bit more. Each of the quotes speak to me in some way, whether they make me laugh, it's something I would say or say something I needed to hear. So, let's get started!

1. "Now if you two don't mind, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed or worse... expelled!" Hermione Granger (Harry Potter Series)

2. "I am not your dear!" America Singer (The Selection Series)

3. "Don't lie to a liar." Mare Barrow (Red Queen Series)

4. "We all have our weakness." Cinder
    " I know, mines shoes" Iko (Cinder Series)

5. "There's more to life than staying safe." Donatella (Caraval)

6. "I am going to give you my heart now, please don't break it again" Abbey (The Hollow Series)

7. "I spent my life folded between the pages of books," Juliette (Shatter Me)

I hope you enjoyed this little post where you got to know me a little better. I think that the fact that there are only females on this list has something to say about who I connect with in books.

See you next week!

~Tea-Riffic

No comments:

Post a Comment