I'm so sorry that I'm late, but I've been so busy this week. I didn't have time to do anything fancy like Expresso Patronum and artsy post! But, I will try my best to satisfy you. So, for this blog post, I decided to do a throw back! Sounds fun right? I will be talking about my favourite childhood books. Without further ado, let's get right into it!
1. Junie B Jones. I literally own all of these books. These were one of my four absolute favourite series growing up. I think I was because I didn't have it in me to be the mischievous little girl that Junie B was. I got to life the life of a "bad girl" through her experiences.
2. The Rainbow Fairies. As I child, it was my dream to own all of these books. But, unfortunately, though I have many of them, there were way too many to be able to get them all. And, they're still making more! These books helped me find my inner fantasy. (Which, by the way, if you didn't know, is now one of my favourite book genres) This book series is also on my three absolute favourite series growing up list.
3. Magic Tree House. I still have a bin of these books sitting in my basement. This is the third series on my absolute favourite series growing up. These books, just like The Rainbow Fairies, helped me to find my love for fantasy. When I was growing up, I would intently stare at the page, reading the words over and over again in my head. Willing them to be true. I know that was ridiculous, but what can I say? I was five.
4. Thea Stilton. These books have thrilling tales (for a five year old) and pretty pictures. I didn't have as many of these as I would've like but I had enough to keep me enjoyed. This series is the final series on my absolute favourite series growing up list. As a child, these books held my captive with their pretty imagery. The big words have different font and colour.
5. Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots? This book is a stand alone book that I made my mom read to my over and over and over again. Now, we can both recite the entire book for memory. I loved this book then, simply because it was funny. I still love this book because of its humour but I also love it because it is teaching little girls that princesses are just like us, they do all the same things as us.
I hope you enjoyed!
~Tea-Riffic
No comments:
Post a Comment